- Costco on 35 and 121. Makes the membership worthwhile almost on its own. Note that the Costco in Southlake has been written up for shorting its fill-ups.
- Race Trac on Valley View and Luna. Usually a few pennies off from Costco but no membership required.
- Kroger at MacArthur and 161. Not always the cheapest in town but pretty close, and if you've put $100 on your Kroger card in the past month you get to knock 10 cents a gallon off the fill-up. Now, it hardly seems worth $100 to save perhaps $1.50...but I figure I shop at Kroger for things I need (bread is bread, carrots are carrots) so I might as well concentrate my efforts and save 5-8% on my gasoline.
Got a tip for the Recessionista? Want to promote your deals here? Send an email to the Valley Ranch Recessionista at TheValleyRanchRecessionista@gmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment